CAT® 730C2 ARTICULATED TRUCK
You’re going to like the Cat® 730C2 truck. We updated the popular 730C to incorporate standard all-axle wet brakes—a big improvement that boosts performance, extends life and lowers operating costs. Now the truck is even easier to operate safely and efficiently in a wide range of underfoot conditions.
Other great features:
- The Cat C13 ACERT engine meets Tier 4 Final emissions standards and delivers up to 16 percent more horsepower than the Tier 3 engine.
- Standard automatic traction control makes it easier for operators to work efficiently.
- A high-capacity dump body carries 22.9 cubic yards of payload. (The ejector body holds 22.1 cubic yards.)
- A new reinforced tailgate opens 5 percent faster than the old one, for quick, efficient dumping. Plus, it’s been redesigned to reduce both transportation and repair costs.
- The cab is a comfortable place to work with a large, supportive seat, an improved air conditioning system, a color display and extra storage room.
- Cat Payload, a Cat Connect Technology, is available as an option. It allows operators to monitor payload in real time from the cab, so they know exactly when the target has been achieved. Truck-mounted lights signal the loader operator to stop loading at the right time, preventing over- or under-loading. The result is faster, more cost-effective loading and hauling. And all the payload and cycle time data can be retrieved and used to make decisions that optimize productivity and costs.
- Cat Link, another Cat Connect Technology, comes standard on the 730C2. It includes Product Link™, on-board hardware that tracks critical data while you work, and the VisionLink® mobile app that lets you view, analyze and use the data—anytime, anywhere.
Learn more about the Cat 730C2 here.