From Heavy Dozing To Finish Grading, the D6T Delivers
The Cat® D6T dozer delivers outstanding versatility to your jobsite—the pushing power you want for heavy dozing applications and the fine control you need for finish grading—all in one easy-to-transport machine. A choice of configurations, track, rear implements and blades give you multiple options to create a machine ideally suited to your work.
With high uptime and industry—leading resale value, you can be confident that you’ll get the most from your equipment investment.
Ease of Operation
- Quieter cab, easy closing cab doors, manually adjustable arm rests.
- Emissions technology is transparent: no action required from the operator, no
stopping for regeneration.
- New cab (ROPS) mounted air conditioning gives you more cooling capability, while
improving engine cooling and serviceability.
- New standard in-cab main fall/cross slope display shows you real-time grade
percentage during slope work without the need to purchase additional blade control
- Selectable electro-hydraulic maps let you set implement response to match operator
preferences and tailor the machine to individual applications.
- Seat belt indicator on dash enhances safety.
- Smoother grading with less effort with Standard Stable Blade Control.
- Standard Enhanced AutoShift allows operator to select optimum ground speed for the
job. Saves fuel by automatically choosing the more efficient gear based on load.
- Cat AccuGrade™ machine control and guidance option helps operators improve
productivity and accuracy by as much as 50% over conventional methods.
- Remote monitoring with Cat LINK technology helps you manage your fleet more
effectively and profitably.
Get all the details from your Cat dealer or visit http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/dozers/medium-dozers/18580079.html