BREAKTHROUGH EFFICIENCY MAKES THE CAT® 349F XE A POWERFUL CHOICE FOR HANDLING JUST ABOUT ANY MATERIAL
With its high-performance engine, innovative hybrid hydraulic system and standard Cat® Connect GRADE and PAYLOAD technologies, the Cat 349F XE can hit higher production targets, hour after hour, and still save fuel.
Take a look at these breakthrough features:
- 396 horsepower (295 kW) C13 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions regulations without interrupting the operator or the job.
- Fuel efficiency is enhanced with automatic engine speed control, a programmable engine idle shutdown feature and an ECO mode
- Factory-integrated Cat Connect GRADE technologies provide real-time bucket tip elevation guidance to help operators easily create planes and slopes without rework. Plug-and-play integration simplifies upgrading to 3D AccuGrade™ systems.
- Factory-integrated Cat Connect PAYLOAD provides real-time weighing as the boom swings for efficient loading and optimum payloads. Cat Production Measurement tracks payload from the cab—giving operators quick access to payload weights, load and cycle counts, and daily totals.
- VisionLink® allows site managers to wirelessly access payload data and machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage and events.
- Cat Pays You Back. This model is eligible for Caterpillar’s special purchase offer.