Cat® 349F Excavator
When it comes to moving heavy material quickly and efficiently, you need hydraulic horsepowers—the type of ground-breaking power the 349F can deliver. Major hydraulic components like pumps and valves are located close together so shorter tubes and lines can be used. This design leads to less friction loss, reduced pressure drops and more power to the ground for the work you need to get done.
Take a look at these features:
- Cat® C13 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards while giving you all the power, fuel efficiency and reliability you need.
- Powerful, efficient hydraulics let you move tons of material all day long with speed and precision.
- Quiet operator environment with easy-to-see-and-navigate LCD monitor, multiple seat options, automatic climate control and joystick controls boosts comfort and productivity.
- LCD monitor programmable in up to 42 languages clearly displays critical information, plus projects the image from the standard rearview camera.
- 8.6 mt (9.0 t) and 9.0 mt (9.9 t) counterweights are available to meet application needs.
- Quick coupler with a wide range of Cat Work Tools offers the highest versatility.
- GRADE technologies like Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope help you work more productively and accurately with less rework.