QUICK, EFFICIENT FUEL DELIVERY FOR YOUR ENTIRE FLEET – THERE’S AN APP FOR THAT
Manage Assets at Multiple Sites – Any Brand, Any Device
It’s a constant balancing act—managing assets at two or more sites—and doing that job efficiently and economically. One place where inefficiency costs you money is fuel delivery. You’ve probably experienced some of these frustrations:
- Miscommunication between equipment operators and fuel truck drivers
- Time wasted as delivery trucks touch base with every unit on site, even the full ones
- Dispatch errors
- Unexpected shortages
- Hard-to-find assets
- Return trips
When the process doesn’t run smoothly, costs escalate and productivity suffers.
Now there’s an easier way for VisionLink® users to optimize fuel delivery to multiple sites. It’s one of the new features of VisionLink Unified Fleet, an application that lets you manage your assets from your custom-configured dashboard with a PC or mobile device.
Our engineers call this feature “parametric notifications.” Google the term if you’d like, but all you really need to know is this: As a VisionLink user, you set the parameters for notifications. In the past, we made those decisions for you, but now you’re in charge. (We’ll help if you want us to.)
Perhaps you need to know when any asset’s fuel level drops below 25 percent remaining. Maybe percent is a better option or 15 percent is right for you. The point is, it’s your choice. Customized fuel notifications combined with near real-time data* about machine location make it easier to manage fuel delivery across your entire operation.
*Availability dependent on device type and subscription
The Costs Add Up
What’s the financial impact of inefficient fuel delivery? You might be surprised. Consider some of the extra costs you may be incurring:
- Maintenance on delivery truck
- Lost production
Take a minute to calculate the cost savings you could achieve by establishing your own parameters for fuel notification and using them to optimize delivery.
More New Features
The parametric notifications feature is just one thing you’ll like about VisionLink Unified Fleet. Check out some of the other improvements:
- The customizable dashboard lets you view the information that’s most important to you—all in one place
- The app works with all brands of equipment (plus non-fleet assets like pumps and pickup trucks), so you’ll have easy access to one source of information. Save the time and trouble of logging into multiple applications and aggregating the data.
- The new version is designed for use on mobile devices. With its quick load times, uncluttered screens and simple navigation, it’s a great tool for working on the go.
More improvements are coming to VisionLink Unified Fleet. We’ll keep you posted as we roll out new features.