STAY PRODUCTIVE AND PROFITABLE EVEN IN TIGHT QUARTERS
Working on road jobs with lane closures, in between buildings or in traffic congested urban sites is always a challenge. Even more challenging is getting equipment with the power and control to get the job done without damage or safety incidents. The new Cat® 315F is designed to help you keep work in tight quarters productive and profitable.
This compact-radius model features a tight 2.5 m (7′ 5″) front swing and 1.53 m (5′ 0″) tail swing radius, providing the ideal solution for space-restricted projects.
The Cat 315F can dig, sweep and dump within a total working space of 3.8 m (12′ 5″), and only 13.5 cm (7.5″) of counterweight extends beyond the track width when working over the side. But compact operation is just one of the many benefits built into the Cat 315F. Others include:
- Fuel efficiency. The Tier 4 Final C4.4 ACERT™ engine features two power modes and auto engine idle shutdown to conserve fuel and reduce emissions.
- Operator comfort. A ROPS-certified cab includes low sound levels, high visibility, conveniently located controls and an adjustable seat to keep workers productive all day long.
- Easy serviceability. Routine maintenance points at ground level with wide service doors facilitate easy access. Filters are also grouped to reduce service time.
- Durable design. A modified X-frame structure and robot-welded boom and sticks enhance excavator life, while a greased link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage longevity.
- Safe operation. Hydraulic functions can be locked with the push of the lever, and a handrail, anti-skid plating and countersunk bolts help to reduce slips. A rearview camera comes standard.
- Maximum versatility. Cat buckets and auxiliary hydraulics support a variety of optional tools, letting you do more with this machine.