The Cat® 12M3 Motor Grader Upgraded to Go the Distance
The Cat® 12M3, like all M Series 3 Motor Graders, has been upgraded to Tier 4 Final compliance. So you get the latest emissions reduction technology along with features that increase efficiency, productivity and comfort. From building new roads to maintaining well-traveled routes, the 12M3 will help you get more done in less time.
Take a look at some of these upgraded features:
- Standard Economy Mode can increase fuel efficiency with savings of up to 10%, depending on application.
- Electronic joysticks reduce arm movement by 78%, reducing operator fatigue for better productivity.
- Articulation Return to Center automatically returns the machine to straight frame position with the touch of a button.
- Selectable Blade Lift Modes allow the operator to choose Fine, Normal or Coarse blade positions to best fit the application or operating style.
- Fully scalable, factory-integrated optional Cat Grade Control Cross Slope helps you more easily maintain desired cross slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade.
- Cat Product Link™ aids your equipment management with remote monitoring capabilities. A secure VisionLink® user interface lets you know where your equipment is, what it’s doing and how it’s performing so you can maximize efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Operator Presence System keeps the parking brake engaged and hydraulic implements disabled until the operator is seated and machine is ready for operation.
- Cat Pays You Back. This model is eligible for Caterpillar’s special purchase offer.