Cat® 730C Articulated Truck
“We’ve gone beyond just the Tier 4 Final requirements,” notes Scott Thompson, product application specialist, adding that the articulated trucks are designed to help the operator be more productive through the shift, improve ease of maintenance, and boost safety and durability.
The 730C (which also has an ejector model) features a C-13 engine with 16% more power, up to 41% more torque and a power-to-weight improvement of up to 14%.
The result of these improvements is a 16% increase in productivity and up to 6% improved fuel efficiency.
Here are just some of the new features:
- Fully automatic traction control makes operation easy for all skill levels.
- Cat® Tier 4 Final engines deliver more power for hauling and gradeability.
- Improved transmission boosts fuel efficiency and reduces cycle times.
- Cab redesign improves for ease of use, comfort and operator efficiency.
- Bigger, tougher truck body increases truck volumes.
- Automatic Traction Control system optimizes operator performance.
Find out more about the Cat 730C