STABLE BLADE: FAST, ACCURATE GRADING WITH LESS REWORK
Think about the time and money you’ve wasted repairing the damage caused by a bouncing motor grader blade. Now there’s a way to avoid that costly rework. Get Stable Blade technology, a Cat® exclusive, available on M Series 3 graders or as a retrofit on older M Series models.
Stable Blade is a simple system that detects and corrects blade bounce automatically with no operator intervention required. What makes this technology so effective?
- Early detection. It senses bounce earlier than an operator can, so corrective action can be taken faster—before a blade can cause serious damage.
- Automatic control. It removes the burden of detecting and correcting blade bounce from the operator so there’s much less fatigue over the course of a shift.
- Operator friendly. It’s easy to use and can be adjusted to match operator preferences or application issues.
- Caterpillar designed. It’s a reliable system, developed specifically for motor graders.
There are plenty of good reasons to use Stable Blade.
- Less rework. A bouncing blade causes damage that must be fixed. By preventing that damage and reducing the associated rework, you’ll save time and money.
- Lower fuel costs. Reducing rework helps keep fuel costs under control.
- Higher productivity. You’ll finish jobs faster when work gets done right the first time.
- Fresh operators. When operators spend less time anticipating and correcting blade bounce, they can work more productively.
- Longer component life. Less bounce reduces wear and tear on components, lowering the risk of premature failure.
We think you’re going to like this technology. But don’t take our word for it. See what these operators have to say about using Stable Blade.