XE TECHNOLOGY: SPEED, POWER & FUEL EFFICIENCY
When you ask loader operator Dalton Jacquier from Connecticut-based Laurelbrook Natural Resources if there’s one technology that helps him do his job better, he’s quick to respond: “The scale. Definitely. 100%–the scale.”
He’s talking about Cat® Payload, an optional integrated load management system available on the Cat 966M XE and 972M XE wheel loaders. Cat Payload streamlines the loading and hauling process with on-the-go weighing and real-time tracking of cycle times, load counts and more.
“With Payload, you can load a truck to the exact weight every time,” says Jacquier. “No more dumping and reloading or topping off at the scale. It’s really efficient.”
The XE loaders are equipped with other useful Cat Connect Technology.
• Cat Detect includes a standard integrated rearview camera that improves visibility behind the machine, plus an optional rear object detection system that further enhances safety.
• Cat Link helps owners manage assets more effectively with easy access to location, performance, utilization and machine health data—from any mobile device.
There’s more innovation designed into every 966M XE and 972M XE loader.
• A power-dense engine and continuously variable transmission work together to deliver maximum power to the ground while increasing fuel efficiency by up to 25% over M Series models.
• An Economy Mode feature conserves fuel with minimal productivity impact.
• A best-in-class cab with electrohydraulic joystick steering makes the operator’s job much easier.
• Cat Performance Series Buckets allow faster, more efficient loading with less fuel.
Curious about the advanced technology on 966M XE and 972M XE loaders? Learn more here.