REACH THE NEXT LEVEL
Each new series of Cat® excavators gives you more ways to boost your competitive edge. With upgrades in technology as well as the iron, we are working to help you reach new goals and the next level of success for your business. Look for these advancements:
- Enhanced hydraulics
- Fuel-efficient engines
- Comfortable cabs
- Cat Connect*
- Product Link™ to monitor equipment and manage production using online VisionLink® software
- Cat Production Measurement (option) to measure payloads and optimize productivity
- Rear vision camera to keep people safe
*Cat Connect makes smart use of technology and services to improve your job site and help the operator work more productively.
Innovative Hybrid Excavators Cut Your Costs, Not Power
We’re not talking about batteries here. We are talking about the industry’s first and only hydraulic hybrid excavator. Our models include all the great features of their standard counterparts plus fuel-efficient, energy-conserving hydraulic technologies that drive down your cost per ton.
- Get power and production while slashing your fuel costs and emissions
- Capture, store and reuse energy to reduce fuel consumption by up to 33 percent*
- Count on dependable, time-proven hydraulic technology to get your work done quickly and efficiently
*336E H compared to 336D in same applications
Faster Cycle Times
Versatile Cat excavators keep your job site moving. The entire line is loaded with features that help ensure you reach higher levels of production—and profitability.
- Powerful digging forces to make every bucket load count
- Faster cycle times to move more tons per hour
- Enhanced hydraulics to move materials smoothly, quickly and efficiently
- Flexible power modes to improve productivity and reduce fuel consumption
- Cat Connect technologies to help you increase uptime, reduce operating costs, monitor production, manage efficiency, and enhance job site safety
Increased Fuel Efficiency
The advanced technology in Cat engines provides more power and greater fuel efficiency than previous models. Additional fuel-saving features include:
- More powerful, reliable engine electronics that improve your owning and operating experience
- Advanced fuel system with power and performance matched to engine demand
- Innovative air management system that enhances engine power, efficiency, and reliability
To maintain high productivity, Tier 4 machines feature an automatic engine exhaust aftertreatment system so there's no need for your operators to stop working and manually regenerate the machine. In fact, they don’t have to do anything at all. That means less complexity and downtime so you can move more material and reach your production goals. Additional benefits include:
- High performance across applications
- Durable design with long service life
- Proven system that lets you focus on work
Value That Lasts
Cat excavators are built for a long service life. The entire family boasts enhanced performance features for rugged reliability in any application.
- Reinforced upper and lower frame to increase lift capacity and enhance component durability
- Undercarriage enhancements like heavy-duty track rollers, precision-forged carrier rollers and enhanced track shoe bolts to improve durability and reduce downtime risk
- New segmented guiding guards to maintain track alignment
- Final drive housings designed to prevent mud packing and debris buildup around seals
- Counterweights bolted directly to the main frame for strong rigidity
Safe, Comfortable Cab
Cat excavators are loaded with features that reduce operator fatigue, enhance worksite safety and increase productivity.
- New, more comfortable seats with air suspension, heated and cooled options
- Adjustable joystick consoles to meet the operator's desired preference
- New, easy-to-use monitor that's programmable in 42 languages
- More storage space for cell phones, coffee cups and lunch boxes
- Enhanced sound insulation to reduce cab noise
- New auxiliary audio port for MP3 players
Cat excavators are designed to simplify maintenance for faster, easier servicing—all to reduce downtime and your operating costs. The new layout features:
- Larger doors with auto-locking hinges
- Quick taps for daily checks of oils and coolants
- Easy-to-reach filters for regular maintenance
- Environmentally friendly engine and hydraulic oil drain options
You can equip Cat excavators with safety and productivity options like:
- Tool control to work with multiple work tools
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) lights for greater night-time visibility
- Cat Connect technologies to enhance equipment management, productivity, and safety
Options may vary by model.
Please provide your email address and zip code to download ringtone file.
Thank you for submitting your request.
Your dealer will contact your shortly.
Fill out the form below and your dealer will contact you with real numbers that back up the claims.
ENews coming soon. Sign up to be the first to receive these communications.
Please provide your email address and zip code to access product details. To learn more about machine pricing and available financing options choose to have your local Cat dealer contact you.
Please provide your email address and zip code to access features, benefits and FAQs about a Cat Financial Commercial Account. To learn more about machine pricing and available financing options, choose to have your local Cat dealer contact you.