Dependability and uptime. All Day. Every Day.
Every construction job is different, but the goal is always the same: Make your customer happy—by doing quality work, on time, to spec, at or under budget. Cat® K Series Wheel Loaders will help you meet that goal. The 924K, 930K, 938K, 950K, 962K, 966K, 972K and 980K are equipped with new features that boost performance and fuel efficiency while reducing emissions and improving operator safety, comfort and productivity.
- Visibility. Four-post ROPS, joystick steering (966K, 972K and 980K), optimized Z-bar linkage (924K, 930K, 938K, 950K, 962K), convex glass and new seat position allow clear views to front and sides. Standard rearview camera with 7-inch color display enhances visibility to rear as well as rear-working lights. (Camera is optional on the 924K, 930K and 938K.)
- Comfort. New steps, angled at 10 degrees, and grab handles inside the door improve cab access. A comfortable seat, ergonomic controls, new keypad and display, automatic climate control and reduced sound and vibration levels enhance comfort and productivity.
- Steering. Electro-hydraulic joystick (966K, 972K and 980K) is speed sensitive, easy to learn and less fatiguing. An intuitive design, it moves side-to-side approximately 40 degrees from center, and its angle matches machine articulation angle. Conventional steering system for 924K, 930K, 938K, 950K and 962K allows low-effort operation.
- Bucket. New Performance Series Bucket has a unique shape that fills quickly and retains more material for faster, more fuel-efficient loading.
- Linkage. Optimized Z-bar linkage design (924K, 930K, 938K, 950K and 962K) moves line routings and structural components out of operator’s sight lines to improve visibility. New parallel lift capabilities and significant increase in tilt force at maximum lift enhance performance and versatility.
- Drive train. Optimized torque converters deliver more power to the ground. Changes to transmission software permit faster acceleration, smoother shifting and better fuel economy. Optional lock-up torque converter (980K) improves productivity and fuel efficiency in load-and-carry applications.
- Engine. Compact, power-dense design offers performance, durability and fuel efficiency while meeting Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB emissions regulations.
What never changes?
- Durability. Built for extreme duty and long life, K Series loaders feature simple designs, rugged components and the precision manufacturing you expect from Caterpillar.
- Integration. Cat components and technologies are developed as total systems with integrated designs that optimize performance, fuel efficiency, service life and operating costs.
- Uptime. Convenient service centers, ground-level maintenance points and ease of component serviceability reduce downtime.
- Dealer support. Skilled technicians, extensive parts inventories, fast parts service, advanced service fleets and unmatched expertise keep K Series loaders up, running and contributing to your bottom line.
Please provide your email address and zip code to download ringtone file.
ENews coming soon. Sign up to be the first to receive these communications.
Please provide your email address and zip code to access product details. To learn more about machine pricing and available financing options choose to have your local Cat dealer contact you.