Lowest cost per ton. All Day. Every Day.
New Cat® K Series Wheel Loaders will help you meet your production targets at the lowest total cost. The 966K, 972K and 980K are equipped with new features that reduce cycle time, boost productivity, extend component life and strengthen resale value while lowering emissions and improving fuel economy.
- Visibility. Four-post ROPS, joystick steering, convex glass and new seat position allow clear views to front and sides. Standard rearview camera with 7-inch color display enhances visibility to rear.
- Comfort. New steps, angled at 10 degrees, and grab handles inside the door improve cab access. Ergonomic seat and controls, new keypad and display, automatic climate control and reduced sound and vibration levels enhance comfort and productivity.
- Steering. Speed-sensitive electro-hydraulic joystick cuts cycle time and reduces fatigue. An intuitive design, it moves side-to-side approximately 40 degrees from center, and its angle matches machine articulation angle.
- Bucket. New Performance Series Bucket reduces loading time and improves material retention for high productivity at a lower cost per ton.
- Drive train. Optimized torque converter delivers power more efficiently. Changes to transmission software permit faster acceleration, smoother shifting and better fuel economy. Optional lock-up torque converter (980K) improves productivity and fuel efficiency in load-and-carry applications.
- Engine. Compact, power-dense design handles tough applications, conserves fuel and meets Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB emissions regulations.
What never changes?
- Durability. Built for extreme duty, long life and high resale value, K Series loaders feature simple designs, rugged components and the precision manufacturing you expect from Caterpillar.
- Uptime. Convenient service centers, ground-level maintenance points and ease of component serviceability reduce downtime.
- Integration. Cat components and technologies are developed as total systems with integrated designs that decrease cycle times, improve productivity, reduce fuel consumption and drive down operating costs.
- Dealer support. Skilled technicians, extensive parts inventories, fast parts service, advanced service fleets and unmatched expertise keep K Series loaders up, running and contributing to your bottom line.
Please provide your email address and zip code to download ringtone file.
ENews coming soon. Sign up to be the first to receive these communications.
Please provide your email address and zip code to access product details. To learn more about machine pricing and available financing options choose to have your local Cat dealer contact you.