Caterpillar retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, and software owned by Caterpillar and hereby authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files in this website for rebroadcast, or print the information contained therein, without written permission from Caterpillar. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any Caterpillar copyright, patent or trademark.
CAT, CATERPILLAR, their respective logos, "Caterpillar Yellow," and the POWER EDGE trade dress as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission. Cat and Caterpillar are registered trademarks of Caterpillar Inc., 100 N.E. Adams, Peoria IL 61629.
The information in this publication, including text, images, and links, are PROVIDED "AS IS" BY CATERPILLAR INC. SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO ITS DEALERS AND CUSTOMERS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Caterpillar Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, and not all products or services referenced herein are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and Caterpillar may change the products or services described in this publication at any time. Contact your local Caterpillar dealer for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
Should you choose to respond directly to Caterpillar with comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like relating to this Web Site or Caterpillar products and services, you agree that such information shall be deemed as non-confidential and Caterpillar shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
The Sites may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites or resources ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Such Linked Sites are not under Caterpillar's control, and Caterpillar is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
©2018 Caterpillar All Rights Reserved.
Caterpillar Inc. respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, Caterpillar Inc. has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its web site of materials that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Caterpillar's Copyright Agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. ¤ 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Caterpillar's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached as follows:
Attn: David J. Pacheco
100 N.E. Adams St.
Peoria, IL 61629-9620