Fuel Efficiency and Performance Sharpen Your Edge
Built on the proven performance of the K Series, advanced technologies and integrated systems bring bigger advantages to your jobsites. Engine and drive train advancements in the latest Cat® Wheel Loaders result in reduced emissions, increased fuel efficiency and unmatched speed, smoothness and control.
- Fuel Efficiency. Engine technology with an Intelligent Fuel Economy mode combines with power and torque increases for our most fuel-efficient wheel loader performance to date.
- Transmission Advancements. Lock-up torque converters are standard and add to fuel efficiency and speed on grade. The rugged planetary transmissions have a new split flow oil system and use multi-viscosity oil to improve fuel economy.
- Axle Upgrades. Axles feature lower oil levels and manual differential locks standard in the front with automatic for both front and rear as an option for improved productivity and lower fuel consumption.
- Next Generation Hydraulics. Main valve and pump design increases flow at lower engine speeds and adds to responsiveness. An integrated ride control system with dual accumulators improves control, efficiency and ride quality over a wide range of loads. Full flow and kidney loop filtration adds to long component life.
- Operator Efficiency. Best-in-class operator environment optimizes all-around visibility. Multifunction touch screen color display with integrated controls optimizes efficiency. Controls are intuitive and low effort to reduce operator fatigue and boost performance.
- Digging Performance. Performance Series Buckets help operators achieve faster dig times and better material retention. The Fusion™ Coupler option adds even great versatility to use multiple Cat Work Tools on a single machine or across machines.
- Easy Enter and Exit. A switch opens the door remotely. New door seals contribute to further reduce noise levels.
- Easy to Service. As new models are introduced, the layout of components across families is designed to be similar so servicing, maintenance and diagnostics are faster.
- Multiple Configurations are available.
- Aggregate Handler
- Industrial and Waste Handler
- Block Handler
- Forestry Configuration
- Steel Mill Configuration
What Never Changes?
- Durability. Built for extreme duty and long life, all Cat Wheel Loaders feature simple designs, rugged components and the precision manufacturing you expect from Caterpillar.
- Integration. We are constantly advancing Cat components and technologies as total systems with integrated designs that optimize performance, fuel efficiency, service life
and operating costs.
- Uptime. Convenient service centers, ground-level maintenance points and ease of component serviceability reduce downtime.
- Dealer Support. Skilled technicians, extensive parts inventories, fast parts service, advanced service fleets and unmatched expertise keep K Series loaders up, running and contributing to your bottom line.
Please provide your email address and zip code to download ringtone file.
Thank you for submitting your request.
Your dealer will contact your shortly.
Fill out the form below and your dealer will contact you with real numbers that back up the claims.
ENews coming soon. Sign up to be the first to receive these communications.
Please provide your email address and zip code to access product details. To learn more about machine pricing and available financing options choose to have your local Cat dealer contact you.
Please provide your email address and zip code to access features, benefits and FAQs about a Cat Financial Commercial Account. To learn more about machine pricing and available financing options, choose to have your local Cat dealer contact you.