Increased fuel efficiency and all the power you need.
The Cat® 374F is built to keep your production numbers up and your owning and operating costs down. Not only does the machine’s C15 ACERT™ engine meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV and Korea Tier 4 emission standards, but it does so while giving you all the power, fuel efficiency, and reliability you need. Advanced hydraulics, the new Adaptive Control System (ACS) valve, and other integrated components allow you to move tons of material all day long with a great deal of speed, precision, and efficiency. In fact, the hydraulic system and engine team together to keep fuel consumption to an absolute minimum – with zero impact on your productivity. Take a look at these key features:
- Maximum operating weights of 165,714 and 202,873 lbs.
- 31-ft. 7-in. and 38-ft. 9-in. maximum digging depths and maximum reach of 46 ft. 8 in. and 56 ft. 7 in.
- Burns 13% less fuel and has the same productivity as the 374D it replaces.
- Standard or economy power modes allow the operator to select an engine operating speed to match the application
- On-demand power system adjusts engine speed to match load demands
- Engine idle shutdown system stops the engine after it idles for a pre-set interval
- Adaptive Control System (ACS) valve electronically manages flows and restrictions to exactly match hydraulic response to joystick movement
- Optional Product Link™ system and Grade Control Depth and Slope
Get all the details from your Cat dealer or visit http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/new/equipment/excavators/large-excavators/18579118.html