NEXT GENERATION CAT® 320 EXCAVATOR: MOVING THE STANDARD HIGHER
The new Cat® 320, one of three Next Generation Excavators in the 20-ton size class, raises the bar for efficiency and fuel economy. With the industry’s highest level of standard factory technology, a new cab focused on operator comfort, plus lower fuel and maintenance costs, the 320 will set a new pace for productivity and profit in your operation. Here are some of the key features:
- Use up to 25% less fuel than the 320F excavator.
- Increase operator efficiency by up to 45%. A suite of Cat Connect technologies lowers operator fatigue and your operating costs, including fuel consumption and daily maintenance.
- Match the excavator to the job using power modes. New Smart mode automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to your digging conditions.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for your precise digging requirements.
- The electronically controlled, twin-turbocharged engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards using a transparent aftertreatment system that requires no operator input or downtime.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
If you’d like to take a closer look at the new Cat 320, talk to your Cat dealer or visit here.
If you’d like to see all the 20-ton Next Generation Cat Excavators—the 320 GC, 320 and 323—and compare, visit here.