NEXT GENERATION CAT® 320 GC: RELIABLE PRODUCTIVITY AND LOW OPERATING COSTS
The new Cat® 320 GC, one of three Next Generation Excavators in the 20-ton size class, offers you the ideal balance of dependable performance, operator productivity features, reduced fuel consumption and lower maintenance costs. It’s a smart choice for operations where high reliability and low cost-per-hour performance are the priorities. Check out these key features:
- Burn up to 20 percent less fuel than the 320F excavator in similar applications.
- Match the excavator to the job using power modes, including the new Smart mode that automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to your digging conditions.
- Dig quickly and precisely with the advanced hydraulic system. It provides the optimum balance of power, efficiency and control.
- Count on the electronically controlled, twin-turbocharged engine to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards using a transparent aftertreatment system that requires no operator input or downtime.
- Expect up to 15 percent less maintenance cost than the 320E. (Savings calculated over 12,000 machine hours.)
- Do all daily maintenance at ground level.
- Add auxiliary hydraulic options to give yourself the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
If you’d like to take a closer look at the new Cat 320 GC, talk to your Cat dealer or visit here.
If you’d like to see all the 20-ton Next Generation Cat Excavators—the 320 GC, 320 and 323—and compare, visit here.