336F XE Hybrid: Breakthrough Technology, Best-in-Class Efficiency
With its high-performance engine, innovative hybrid hydraulic system and standard Cat® Connect GRADE and PAYLOAD technologies, the 336F XE helps you hit higher production targets, hour after hour, while racking up fuel savings of up to 25 percent over the standard 336E.
Take a look at these breakthrough features:
- 308 horsepower (230 kW) C9.3 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions regulations without interrupting the operator or the job.
- Fuel efficiency is enhanced with automatic engine speed control, a programmable engine idle shutdown feature and an ECO mode.
- Cat Connect GRADE technologies provide real-time bucket tip elevation guidance.
- Cat Connect PAYLOAD provides real-time weighing as the boom swings for efficient loading and optimum payloads. Productivity can be tracked from the cab—with quick access to payload weights, load and cycle counts, and daily totals.
- VisionLink® Web Portal allows site managers to wirelessly access payload data and machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage and events.
To get more information visit cat.com or talk to your Cat dealer.