Cat® 335F CR Largest Available Compact Radius Excavator
The largest compact radius machine in the industry, the 335F is ideal for heavy lifting applications on close quarters jobsites. If your jobs require the ability to lift heavy loads close to the machine, take a look at the new 335F CR.
Key features and updates include:
- C7.1 engine—192 horsepower (143 kW)—meets strict U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations and delivers up to 16% improved fuel efficiency and a 5% improved lift capacity over the 328D model it replaces.
- Over-the-side tail swing limited to just 7 inches (178 mm).
- Heavy counterweight provides lift capacities up to 41,500 pounds (18,300 kg) and creates overall stability.
- Increased fuel efficiency enhanced by automatic engine speed control (lowers engine rpm during no-load/light-load conditions), an engine idle shutdown system (stops the engine after a pre-set idling interval), and an ECO mode that allows operators to tailor machine performance to the application.
- Biodiesel blends up to B20 keep the 335F CR running efficiently.
- Redesigned hydraulic system places major components in close proximity to minimize piping lengths and to reduce frictional losses and pressure drops. Combined with boom- and stick- regeneration circuits that reduce load on the main pumps, the unique Cat® hydraulic system contributes significantly to overall fuel savings.
- An optional blade provides enhanced stability and can also be used to backfill light material.
- The operator environment is quiet and large glass areas provide all-around visibility.
The 335F CR is equipped so that customers can wirelessly gain access to machine data, such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes for analysis and reporting via the VisionLink® online interface.
To get more information visit cat.com or talk to your Cat dealer.