The 326F is built to keep production high and owning and operating costs low—all while meeting U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards. Together, its powerful, efficient engine and hydraulics can literally move tons of material all day long with tremendous speed and precision.
The 326F also:
- Reduces fuel consumption with automatic engine speed control, automatic engine idle shutdown and three power modes
- Minimizes rework with real-time, in-cab bucket tip positioning and cut and fill data via Cat® Grade Control Depth and Slope System
- Boosts operator productivity, thanks to a quiet, comfortable cab and smooth ride
- Simplifies maintenance with easy-to-reach service points
- Enhances safety with large steps, extended hand and guard rails, anti-skid plates, ample glass, a standard rearview camera and smart lighting
Plus, the 326F can be equipped with multiple Cat work tools to take on a variety of tasks. It’s a truly productive, comfortable, versatile and fuel-efficient machine. Learn More.