CAT® 140 MOTOR GRADER: THE CHOICE FOR SAVINGS AND PRODUCTIVITY
There are motor grader operators who tell us they’ll never give up joystick-controlled machines like the Cat® 12M3 and 140M3. But some operators appreciate the familiarity and feel of a steering wheel and levers. So, now you can get a motor grader that matches your preference.
What do you get when you choose the new 140?
- Proven steering wheel and lever controls. Designed, built and improved over a 45-year period of industry leadership.
- A comfortable work environment. Quiet and well-ventilated with multiple seat options and ergonomically-designed and adjustable consoles.
- Quick, accurate grading with up to 40% material savings. Leveraging the power of scalable technology options, including Stable Blade, Cat Grade with Cross Slope, Cat Grade with 3D and more.
- Up to 20% lower maintenance costs, thanks to a simple design that features longer intervals, grouped filter locations, a new reversing fan and other improvements.
- Proven top-adjust Drawbar-Circle-Moldboard option, a Cat exclusive that can cut circle maintenance costs by up to 45%.
- Fuel savings of up to 10% when operating in the standard ECO Mode.
- Rugged Cat structures, engineered to accommodate two to three rebuilds.
- High-performance powertrain components, including an All-Wheel Drive option.
- Scalable cab and technology options; customize your grader with the features and technologies you want — no more, no less.
- Service and support that increases uptime and drives down operating costs, courtesy of the legendary Cat dealer organization.
Whether you’re partial to joysticks or more comfortable with a steering wheel and levers, Caterpillar can accommodate your preferences with a motor grader that works safely, efficiently and economically. See your Cat dealer for information about the whole lineup or learn more about your choices here.